Pimp my Robot mod request

SignorNessuno

With the DLC Automatron we have the opportunity to build our dream robot, hack and existing robot companions, as Codsworth and Curie.
The only thing I regret, the lack of increase customization of our existing robots.
I mean, we only have very few available for customization styles, including: standard, industrial, garbage and predator.
I admit it is fun only halfway. What really it would be interesting to add other variants styles, which still increase the statistics and performance in combat.
But I would like something more immersive. An example?
The ability to come up with the Brotherhood or the Institute robots modified with specific additions, created specifically for the needs of that faction.
With the Brotherhood would heavily armed robots with energy weapons, and armor similar to the power armor.
With the Institute, the robots would look more like the objects found in the MIT, similar to a futuristic version of their old models. And armed with the best equipment developed by the Institute.
In addition to the factions, we also have other styles:
Military: robots are designed to be more portable caravan, but equipped with weapons and armor, before the war, like small tanks, but not as heavy as those of the Brotherhood.
Luxury: Although the standard models have their capabilities, maybe you can have a variation of their model "luxurious", as elegant as a sports car equipped with the best tools supplied by RobCo
Alien: And if with the alien in his crashsite, could find even strange projects to be added to the modifications for our robot? Just to give him an alien twist, And with alien weapons, ready to vaporize in a few seconds our enemies!
What do you think about this?

I like this idea. I'd also like to suggest the addition of some non-combat variants specifically designed to excel at different jobs around the settlement?

Like mod a robot with farming components to increase the production of food while assigned to farming.

oh you mean like:

-robot doctor

-robot seller

-robot farmer

-robot worker

We get already Buddie and it's our personal tell a joke living barman. So yeah, why not?