Game won't start after 1.22

I deactivated all my mods via NMM and I still get this message:

Error [modkngdof]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(2294): Could not find function 'GetAbilities'
Error [modkngdof]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(9084): Could not find function 'GetAbilities'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

What steps do I need to take to resolve this?

Update:

Never mind figured it out, had to manually delete 'modkngdof' folder in my Mods folder

Edited by Boneapart

Same question. I had to disable all mods except one and that increases my carry weight. It would run with that one but no other, even one other. Below is an abbreviated list of the error codes. This is less than 25%. And my mods folder is empty. My list also includes the ones in the earlier post.

Error [content0]game\temp.ws(11134): Could not find function 'SetGameProgress'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(292): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(296): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(277): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(286): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(409): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(1875): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(2654): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\player.ws(1084): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'

An update of my own.

I had GOG validate the installed version of the game and that took about an hour. I reactivated all mods and tried to start. The only errors I got were from the mod Slots, Slots, Slots. I disabled that one and the game started. All the abilities I had loaded in the hidden slots are still showing as loaded. Will have to investigate that one.

But the main problem was getting the game repaired by GOG and now it runs minus one mod.

Error [modslotsslotsslots]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(105): To few params in call to function 'GetAbilitiesWithTag'
Error [modslotsslotsslots]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(160): To few params in call to function 'GetAbilitiesWithTag'