ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

vampires

mythicdawnmaster

hey everyone Amelia here, and i was wondering if any of you have come across any vampires yet, or if you have any screenshots?

Not yet, stuck at work but it is one of my number one priorities to become one, will take pics if I can, but after reading the ES wiki entry for skyrim, I am pretty disappointed I have to say.

They do exist, and you can become a vampire.

I'm not sure if there are different bloodlines, but the one character I let be turned gained 25% sneak, 25% frost resist, and 25% weakness to fire. The frost resist and fire weakness gain strength the longer you go without feeding, up to 100% for both.

You don't take damage from the sun, but it lowers your magicka, health, and stamina by an increasing amount based on feeding and prevents them from regenerating. Go too long without feeding (around 3 days) and everyone will attack you on sight. To feed, you must approach sleeping NPCs and interact with them.

I never did figure out how to cure it, but I assume the possibility is there.

Hi Guys

Vampires can be found 2/3 of the way between Helgen and Ivarstead. There is a cave with a cart out the front. Its called Haemars Cavern.

Vampire wear black robes and have a blood red orb in their right hand.

Good Luck

The Gnome