Remove UOP key and OOO torch hotkey mod

darklite58

• 11 months later...

Click the "Unofficial Oblivion Patch" key item in your inventory and close your menu to cause a screen to pop up. (It doesn't open during battle though.) There will be numerous options. One of them is "Toggle Follower Double-Face Spell" (or whatever it is). Click that and the spell will be removed from you.

I found this post while looking for something to disable the torch hotkey thing, so I have no advice there. I can tell you how to disable harvest containers though. Open up the consoleusing ~ and type in the following:

set ooohcplayerhouse to 0

set ooohc to 0

set ooohcbarrelsandcrates to 0

set ooohcsacks to 0

Edited by kravansh

kravansh has told you how to remove the UOP item. As for the OOO DLT, there is a plugin that comes with OOO called OOO-DLT_Remover.esp -- use it.

I feel like I'm benefiting more from this than the original poster.

But I actually tried that. It still keeps on adding new hotkey torch things whenever I drop torches. I tried this on both a new game and a pre-existing game. Am I missing something?

I feel like I'm benefiting more from this than the original poster.

But I actually tried that. It still keeps on adding new hotkey torch things whenever I drop torches. I tried this on both a new game and a pre-existing game. Am I missing something?

The first thing to remember is that the DLT remover MUST load after the OOO main plugin -- you should be using BOSS anyway. Secondly, the remover is for the FULL version of OOO only.

I've done all that except BOSS. What is that? I've been using Wrye Bash.

BOSS thread at the Bethsoft Forums. It's a very important utility that rearranges mods so that they will be more load order correct, which is important for game stability. It also has other information on your specific mods such as if they need to be cleaned or if there are known conflicts with other mods.

Although I tried that and it STILL adds new hotkey torches.

Please post your load order from Wrye Bash. Right click >> List Mods. Copy/paste everything, including the spoiler/xml tags.