Werewolf power toggle on/off

mc54iznit

I was PMed a very interesting idea. When you shapeshift back from a werewolf you should have a "sickness" that lasts about a minute. Not sure how I want to set it up, but the idea is that changing back isn't a painless thing.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It also be cool if the Howl that fears enemies scales with your level, though I would want it capped at some point, also on harder difficulties I'm getting completely raped by magic as a Werewolf I think they should have inherit elemental resistances or magic resist. When I use beast form I don't feel like this "unstoppable" beast that soloed like 6 silver hand at once.

I support the on off and no daily limit, mostly because if you choose to use the werewolf form as a valid combat option, you're kinda hit or miss on dungeons. Its hard wobbling around in third person sometimes and kinda hard to manipulate locks or traps or the like while wolv'in about.

It's just a bit annoying to transform into a werewolf, only to run into a locked door and have to derp about for a few minutes waiting for it to wear off, yeah?

I support the on off and no daily limit, mostly because if you choose to use the werewolf form as a valid combat option, you're kinda hit or miss on dungeons. Its hard wobbling around in third person sometimes and kinda hard to manipulate locks or traps or the like while wolv'in about.

It's just a bit annoying to transform into a werewolf, only to run into a locked door and have to derp about for a few minutes waiting for it to wear off, yeah?

Seconded. I can't wait for a mod for this to be released. :D

Use Ring of Hircine - werewolf on/off switch.

Here is how to get it

The whole werewolf thing should be fixed or should I say updated.

Transformation your race => werewolf is cool but werewolf => your race kinda sucks.

I expected more immersiveness, some decent visuals, maybe bonus strength/endurance for a few seconds (you were a werewolf just a second ago)...etc.

I'd actually be fine with just Arladris's werewolf the awakening ported over to skyrim.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35360

Oh god yes this. I personally would change some things, but man that mod had everything.

Use Ring of Hircine - werewolf on/off switch.

Here is how to get it

The whole werewolf thing should be fixed or should I say updated.

Transformation your race => werewolf is cool but werewolf => your race kinda sucks.

I expected more immersiveness, some decent visuals, maybe bonus strength/endurance for a few seconds (you were a werewolf just a second ago)...etc.

Strategy guide lied to me and said the ring would only allow 2 transformations a day. I'll just make the ring do something else then.

The idea is exciting! +1 on the feeding on animals idea too. I plan on making a char focused on being a werewolf just for this :D

Does anyone think it'd be extreme to include a "werewolf's bite" function? I was thinking it'd be cool to bite a companion (probably act in the same way buffing an NPC in Oblivion worked, maybe?) and they also turn into a werewolf at night, with a slick animation and everything. This coupled with an increased number of followers at one time mod that I saw someone talking about on the forums could mean werewolf packs. Just a thought.

I'd find it interesting to have different types of werewolves like was said earlier in this thread roaming the map at night. To stumble on a battle between werewolf types and vampire NPCs a la Underworld (No...not Twilight.) would be pretty awesome...