Playable Dragon race request

Aedred

just a friendly bump in to say I admire what you guys are doing ,sounds awesome xD

speeking of changing dragons, does anybody know the best way to go about making a water dragon? XD

unless you just want to change colors its only textures, if you want an new model weeeell thats rather a different hassle.

Although I think we could work on any vannila dragon and have its wings resemble flippers while still using the same rig, and not fly. That would be a vurnable type of dragon tho: /

Possibly some new animations for the water dragon. Maybe make them more dangerous when in the water then out, much like a shark or something.

well I mean....pure water. no fleash :3

Ah. I guess it would require a retexture, possibly make them look more water looking.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a friendly bump in to say I admire what you guys are doing ,sounds awesome xD

speeking of changing dragons, does anybody know the best way to go about making a water dragon? XD

unless you just want to change colors its only textures, if you want an new model weeeell thats rather a different hassle.

Although I think we could work on any vannila dragon and have its wings resemble flippers while still using the same rig, and not fly. That would be a vurnable type of dragon tho: /

Possibly some new animations for the water dragon. Maybe make them more dangerous when in the water then out, much like a shark or something.

Ah. I guess it would require a retexture, possibly make them look more water looking.

It would be amazing to have both. A retextured water wervyrn, shooting off like bubble beam, Surf and WaterGun.

It would also be awesome to have like a Plethiosaur? Nessies. Flippers, no flight, Fast swimming with bite attack and some suitable shout (im level 14 and haven't seen more than 4-5 dragons.) This would be great (of course no dragon soul for nessy unless... Unless she was super tough to get to.

It would be amazing to have both. A retextured water wervyrn, shooting off like bubble beam, Surf and WaterGun.

It would also be awesome to have like a Plethiosaur? Nessies. Flippers, no flight, Fast swimming with bite attack and some suitable shout (im level 14 and haven't seen more than 4-5 dragons.) This would be great (of course no dragon soul for nessy unless... Unless she was super tough to get to.

well I was thinking, a deep sea, and open ocean one, deep see one would have like, dots of light along its back and stuff...

well I was thinking, a deep sea, and open ocean one, deep see one would have like, dots of light along its back and stuff...

Deep sea...now that would be creepy to see.

Deep sea...now that would be creepy to see.

It will be in my new mod...hopefully XD!

That would be very creepy indeed, I always was disappointed there was nothing like that in the debts of the Skyrim ocean, nothing to fear. If you do make that mod, I will definitely download it. I know you may be going for a more water-elemental dragon, but imagine something like this after you:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/026/f/2/Water_Dragon_by_ConejoBlanco.jpg

:ohdear:

By the way, you should stop with the quoting, it's getting a bit out of hand...

@Vaktus

;D thats exalty how I envisioned it :D! very cool, and I will be making a HUGE mod, all underwater ofcorse with tons of areas and quests, 3 new races and a ton more weapons and armour :3 and creatures, npcs, citys....animations....ect xP

Omg sounds amazing, Skyrims oceans do feel a little empty at the moment so this would be perfect :thumbsup:

@Vaktus

;D thats exalty how I envisioned it :D! very cool, and I will be making a HUGE mod, all underwater ofcorse with tons of areas and quests, 3 new races and a ton more weapons and armour :3 and creatures, npcs, citys....animations....ect xP

Omg sounds amazing, Skyrims oceans do feel a little empty at the moment so this would be perfect :thumbsup:

if ya wanna talk about it come here http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/458758-deep-sea-adventure/page__p__3793087#entry3793087 im going to update it soon.

now to get back onto topic xP

That would be very creepy indeed, I always was disappointed there was nothing like that in the debts of the Skyrim ocean, nothing to fear. If you do make that mod, I will definitely download it. I know you may be going for a more water-elemental dragon, but imagine something like this after you:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2008/026/f/2/Water_Dragon_by_ConejoBlanco.jpg

:ohdear:

By the way, you should stop with the quoting, it's getting a bit out of hand...

Yet another incredible piece of art, hopefully we can put these assets to use for all of these awesome suggestions. Man I step away for a little bit and all this discussion happens :tongue: . I'm personally gonna spend some time with various resources and see if I can get some Lore of my own worked up for the true-born Dragon race side of this request, I want to be able to continue from where I had started envisioning a mod of this sort.