E3 - What are you expecting the most any why?

Thaneize

After seeing so many new interesting things at the E3, I am intrigued how you guys see the games showed there.

I think the games which interest me the most there are Mass Effect Andromeda, even its published my alltime #1 Top hated company EA and they don't deserve my money.

Watch Dogs 2 - i have that Assassins Creed like feeling, that the second game will be even better than the first one, Watch Dogs was a good game but far from perfect, same as AC1. AC2 has a place in my all time Top 10, i hope Watch Dogs 2 will become a good company to it.

there are other games of course that looked interesting to me, like Prey, Battlefield 1 or For Honor but those two pretty hypped me a bit....

I'm 100% expecting Andromeda being the same rubbish that Bioware has been pushing out. Some big galactic or planetary threat threatens all life, it's up to hero mcbadass and their large team of Bioware-recycled-template companions that bloat up the game to try and hide the god awful writing.

Watch_Dogs 2 looks hilariously bad and I'm hoping it's the most self-aware stupid game.

Are you one of those people who hate games before they are out, then buy them on release anyway, play them a couple of times, still hate them and then shitpost about how bad they were?

If yes, just wow, better get another hobby, if not: I can understand your point on Bioware Games, still all of the three Mass Effect games were fun to play. The gameplay was good and the atmosphere was well done, same as the visuals that made up for the generic characters, still i can't find where the story is badly written, i played it several times and found no storybreaking plotholes, only the ending was terrible, no idea about dragon age though.

Watch Dogs looks like a "Ubisoft formula" game, which is nothing bad. So i would be interested what you found hilariously bad in the E3 demo of Watchdogs 2. I found it a pretty interesting approach for a sequel.

I'm still surprised the same demographic can have the wool pulled over their eyes year after year. I get that younger gamers are easily bought with shock and awe but even working adults I know seem to put a pre-order down for a game 20 years away based off of a cinematic trailer.

I want the new Mass Effect to be an RPG but I don't expect it to be, I still haven't played Mass Effect 3 and at this point I don't really have a huge desire to. My excitement comes from Dishonored 2 and Mount and Blade: Bannerlord.