Very important problem

ihavenodamnlife

hello, A long time ago i modded morrowind on an old pc I built, long story short, new pc, new location, so before I left the old one, I coped and pasted ALL of the files from my morrowinds directory into a jump drive, now ive downloaded the steam version of morrowind which i did not have on the old pc, I simply coped and pasted those over the old morrowind data folder and now it doesnt work, all of the plugins from my old copy are there and everything is intact, but when i reach the loading screen of the morrowind game, it pops up a s#*! ton of warning saying XX mod texture/object cannot be found. How can i get my old morrowind working again, I never copied the old registry I had from my pc, but I didnt think I needed it. PLEASE.....I NEED A SOLUTION.

PS: nexus morrowind mod manager says all of the plugins are there, but I have no mod downloaded when i go into the mods section of the NMM, is that because I didnt copy the NMM portion of my morrowind copy ? I do have access to the old pc, but im not sure what I will need from it to avoid installing all of the mods over again. :sick:

1. Delete everything you have of Morrowind (except maybe saves, if you care about those).

2. Delete everything to do with Nexus Mod Manager.

3. Reinstall Morrowind from Steam.

4. Reinstall Nexus Mod Manager.

5. Download all of your mods again.

6. ????

7. Profit.

Do you still have the archive files for your mods? If you do, there might be some ReadMes in there. If not, well, it's what I suggested earlier and hoping for the best when it comes to finding the mods you want. Unless you can remember what files belong to the mods you believe are no longer hosted here on the Nexus (for whatever reason). If you can remember the files for each individual mod, you should be able to repackage them yourself pretty easily.