Playing with a custom race

NocturneNight

Greetings, I have a simple question regarding custom races: What happens to the race-specific dialouge when you play as a custom race? For example, on my Breton, people will sometimes greet me by saying "Greetings, Breton" while in combat other races will comment on if you're Human or Elf, for example. I'm curios what happens when you play as a custom race; does this dialouge simply disappear?

It's been a while since I ran around on the Tabaxi char. But I seem to recall more comments about your skills and stats.

I Know there where more "Just look at the muscles on you" and comments about mixing up potions.

Usually it either is set to one of the other races when needed like the begining, the one daedra shrine, etc. In race balancing project the NPCs see you as the closest vanilla race like ohmes= bosmer, ohmes-raht= khajiit, aureal= high elf, Daedra Seducer= redguard, etc. In the case of the quest mod Integration:The Stranded Light which is connected to race balancing project the custom races are even recognized and used throughout the quests as well as race, sex, skill, achievement, etc. playing a very big role in the quests.