Is there a feather spell?

Reddimus

Hi,

Curious if there's a feather spell anywhere in the game at low level. It's really annoying to get a nice reward of dragon bones/scales and then not be able to pick them up because they're too friggin heavy.

Also, if anyone knows if there's a spell list anywhere I'd appreciate a link.

Thanks.

Potions and Effects that increase (not restore) your Stamina also increase your carry limit. Also, be on the lookout for Potions of Strength. And always have a companion with you, it's like a Chest.. with legs.. and an axe!

Also, I did find a pair of boots that increased my carry limit, you should be able to find something like this, disenchant it and enchant other gear.

Edited by BrknSoul

Potions and Effects that increase (not restore) your Stamina also increase your carry limit. Also, be on the lookout for Potions of Strength. And always have a companion with you, it's like a Chest.. with legs.. and an axe!

Also, I did find a pair of boots that increased my carry limit, you should be able to find something like this, disenchant it and enchant other gear.

Alright, thanks. I honestly have no idea how to work Alchemy atm and I haven't tried enchanting yet.

I do have a companion, but she's rough to babysit. She literally stands around in jets of fire. Ugh.

Edited by Reddimus