Why isnt there a single new Content Mod? New area, missions, anything?

contrails33

Yeah I rarely get crashes. Couple of times in 2 months I think. Mostly were "display driver has stopped responding" errors where my render window (whatever it's called -can't remember) was completely empty and when I tried reloading a cell it crashed the ck instead. Non-intuitive is my problem with this ck. lack of official support as well. The trick for learning how stuff works, and what can be a achieved, in my case, has been to open up the list of hot-keys and study them all to get to grips with the ck mechanics.

I saw three mods yesterday that were in developement, but looked potentialy very good, with extra land mass and, hopefully, quests, so there are mods out there, they just take time. Would you rather they were rushed and poor or take longer but were very good. I know my answer.

personally I'd suggest getting a section of it done, playable etc, and semi modularizing them so that they have feedback that says "you got this far congratulations" etc
the thing with over-ambition is in HOW it kills potentially good things, you have to break down a large piece of work into manageable proportions, you have to first make it so that more or less even if you have *no* idea when you're done, the prospect of going and working on it day in and day out, or every weekend, isn't going to make you balk

you have to be comfortable with the idea that creating this thing will take some large chunks of time out of your life and the best way to do that is to make sure that you have a path to completing it at all times because you can - without another thought after that more or less... just do it without a second glance at the thing

Dashrath Manjhi (c. 1934[1] – 17 August 2007[2]), also known as Mountain Man,[3] was a poor labourer in Gehlaur village, near Gaya in Bihar, India, who carved a path 110 m long (360 ft), 9.1 m (30 ft) wide and 7.6 m (25 ft) deep through a hillock using only a hammer and chisel.[1][4][5] After 22 years of work, Dashrath shortened travel between the Atri and Wazirganj blocks of Gaya town from 55 km to 15 km.[6]
He quoted that, "When I started hammering the hill, people called me a lunatic but that steeled my resolve."