ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Request: Weapons from my book

robertkor

So this isnt a request for someone to make a mod for me, but rather to help me come up with some concept art for a mod that i am working on,

This mod is to be based off a book i have been writing features a pair of female assassins. The weapons they use asre realistic and practical but can be ornate

The first of the pair Elizabeth is an Archer, who uses a Long bow, an axe, and a pair of stilettos. (all of her weapons are made of oak or have oak handles)

she uses three kinds of arrows, hunting broad heads, Barbed bodkins And jagged forked arrows.

The second, Cordelia Uses a short sword and bow with the same arrows listed above.

Im looking for some simple concept art to bring these to life in skyrim for the two companions i have planned. (possibly a quest at a later date)

Im open to all forms of idea's so please just sketch away and ill pick some designs to begin modeling, upon completion you will be credited for your work so feel free to sketch to thy hearts content!

Edited by robertkor

I'm not a modeler, or texture maker, I'm the type to focus on hard numbers and code. So here are the questions:

Are the stilettos going to be used, or would they just be a part of her outfit?

If they'd be used, how would a stabbing weapon be accurately represented in Skyrim, when all one handed melee animations I'm aware of are for slashing/crushing weapons?

I'm sorry if these questions seem undue, or harsh in any way, I just want to make sure you have a plan, so you won't be disappointed with the outcome.

-----------

If I have time I'll try drawing your axe, just let me know what kind you're going for, ie war axe, hatchet, etc

the stilettoes are going to be equipable, im talking with a friend who is foing to assist me with a custom animation to draw them from a concealed location (boots) as for the slashin animations it is a limitation that i have but is not a big one

the axe is described a single head with a oak handle, the axe head is large enough to stop and divert sword thrusts from stronger individuals. oak handle

Still not entirely sure what you were going for, but I had a go and drew what's basically a combat hatchet. So it would be mutli-utility, and practical for someone carrying so many weapons.
But if you wanted a two-handed ax, the head could be scaled lengthwise a bit, and the wooden shaft quite a bit.

http://i.imgur.com/shvUAxJ.png

perfection. this is great. i shall begin working on it tonight Thank you for the detailing, it is greatly appreciated, as a writer i have a rough idea of what i want something to look like but implementing it into a 2d or 3d form without a guide to follow proves far more difficult\than describing it in writing.