? on ENB memory settings

HippeusOmega

Got real Vision ENB setup and looks nice as hell. Problem is I'm not sure what to set my VideoSizememoryMB to for Windows 10. Is it total shared memory - 350 or is it 4096 (since I have a gtx 970) - 350?

Also is there anything else I should make sure of in the enblocal file as I do use the skse memory patch and don't want to have it be conflicting issues.

Got real Vision ENB setup and looks nice as hell. Problem is I'm not sure what to set my VideoSizememoryMB to for Windows 10. Is it total shared memory - 350 or is it 4096 (since I have a gtx 970) - 350?

Also is there anything else I should make sure of in the enblocal file as I do use the skse memory patch and don't want to have it be conflicting issues.

Which version of Realvision are you referring to?

The newest one for COT V

For the older one that is for COT version 3?

Boris has a tool over on the ENB website

Which version of Realvision are you referring to?

The newest one for COT V

For the older one that is for COT version 3?

Boris has a tool over on the ENB website

Used the one for version 3. should I upgrade it?

Edited by HippeusOmega