What do you prefer

BatiatusSeptim

Dont have PS3 nor Xbox360, but even if I did, I'd still go with the PC version.

Why? Because of the countless number of mods that are going to be released over the years. :happy:

Personally I've had so many issues with lag and crashes throughout the years with KOTOR and many other games on the PC. I just switched to consoles :biggrin:

I think the game runs smoothly on the Xbox 360 and is more suited to the Xbox controller as well. Issues with the PC and the whole Steam thing just seem like a waste of time for me.

You can use a 360 controller on the PC and the PC version runs just as smoothly if you've got the rig to do it. Add on to that that Steam is fine and that the single greatest thing about Skyrim for PC is that fact that it'll be modded to high hell.

PC version is far superior, and I say that as an Xbox fanboy.

Yes Xbox for me, I much prefer low resolutions, laughable draw distances and frame rates not unlike a PowerPoint presentation. As for mods, who needs choices and options? The developers know what I like more than I do.

Well good for you lad! There's always room for inept sarcasm in Skyrim :thumbsup:

I say PC as well. They beat the hell out of the keyboard vs controller issue by adding controller support. Plus, if you have even a semi-decent computer like me, you should be able to run the game on High or Ultra with very few issues. Add on the availability of mods and unofficial patches, and you've got yourself a good arguement.

There are a FEW things that lean in favor of consoles, such as possible CTD issues, and the fact that you must download the last 200mb from Steam (which, for me and my friend, took a VERY long time to do). However, nothing really significant.

So, PC here.