[WIP - NEW LANDMASS] Murphy Wildlands

lelcat

Looks pretty nice. Going to wait until there's some more content before giving it a shot, but never hurts to have more stuff to explore and quests to do, as long as it's worthwhile.

I am having some difficulties with getting the world LOD to work so that is slowing down the development of quests. (I have some really fun plots written down already however.)

As far as the exploration gameplay goes, I will regularly update the map with new areas. A landscape that is continously updated can have some replay value, even if you seen some of it. However for quests, I am taking a different approach. There is not much replay value in WIP quests. Therefore, I will disperse some hints at the back story and quests in form of notes and computer terminals. So players only playing exploration release can get an idea of what is coming. Also complex quest dungeons will be locked until the quest for it is complete. However the approach areas to these dungeons or places will be as highly detailed as the landscape and continously included

Looks pretty nice. Going to wait until there's some more content before giving it a shot, but never hurts to have more stuff to explore and quests to do, as long as it's worthwhile.

I am having some difficulties with getting the world LOD to work so that is slowing down the development of quests. (I have some really fun plots written down already however.)

As far as the exploration gameplay goes, I will regularly update the map with new areas. A landscape that is continously updated can have some replay value, even if you seen some of it. However for quests, I am taking a different approach. There is not much replay value in WIP quests. Therefore, I will disperse some hints at the back story and quests in form of notes and computer terminals. So players only playing exploration release can get an idea of what is coming. Also complex quest dungeons will be locked until the quest for it is complete. However the approach areas to these dungeons or places will be as highly detailed as the landscape and continously included

What's your LOD issue? I'm currently able to get vanilla static objects and the like to appear, landscape too. All that's missing is Far harbor LOD objects. Shoot me a PM if you want help, I think your mod has a lot of potential.

Sent a pm.

What's your LOD issue? I'm currently able to get vanilla static objects and the like to appear, landscape too. All that's missing is Far harbor LOD objects. Shoot me a PM if you want help, I think your mod has a lot of potential.

Sent pm.

http://i.imgur.com/hvCEeAj.jpg

This mod looks like it'll be interesting! I really like your landwork so far, very pretty.

Would love if you gave some more insight into your plans for this mod in the future!

Well, the current plan is to try to fix the WORLD lod so distant objects appear properly. Once that is fixed, expand the landscape, add some interior areas, and then a few quests.