Construction Set ?

spikes210

Yeah I figured it was fake.. Ok I removed the link.. Thanks. You may want to remove the link from your reply too also.. I hope your systems is ok. Edited by centaurchester

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see there is already mod with esp, how it is possible without construction set ?

Most likely used a clean Fallout NV esp and changed the master esm from NV to Skyrim. It isn't that hard to do, just can't add anything to the gameworld like chests of loot and stuff like that. It's a very limited.

I don't care if you think that was not a personal attack, from where I sit, and it's a seat that matters, that was a personal attack. I'm debating with myself whether you are getting strikes or whether you will go straight to ban.

Do what you will. You deleted my post, thereby preventing anyone else from judging the post for themselves. I explained the reason behind the tweet and nothing more.

It's merely hidden, the staff are the only ones who need to be able to "judge" for the moment, at least. It would have been fine if you didn't make the snarky callout at the end, as if wanting anatomically correct models to clothe in the underwear of our own choosing was any reason to be ashamed. Furthermore I have a news flash for you, people have been getting naked since the dawn of humanity. -mm

sorry but i had to make a comment about this, who do you think you are? yours is the only opinion that matters and other people cant voice their opinion without threats of bans? this is a sad state of affairs which reflects the government and how it uses force to get things done, i cant even accurately judge whether the comment was "snarky" or not because i cant see it, even so some one makes a comment with a different opinion and you ban them? you really need to grow up and stop using force to get things done it really is quite sad.

she (justifiably and with all good reason) thinks that she is a member of the staff here on the nexus sites. And as such, she has the responsibility of making sure that the site rules are enforced.

No, other people can voice their opinions here on the site, however, if they are opinions in regards to actions taken by the staff, they need to be made PRIVATELY with either that staff member, or their senior ranking staff members. Which... taking this up in public, is NOT doing, and therefor is a violation of the rules that we have to enforce.

And since you can't even see the comment that was made, you should have just left the whole affair ALONE.

Again, you have the right to have your opinions about matters such as this, but NOT out here in the open forums. I hope that when you realize that you have been banned for this, you will read up on the site rules- http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules prior to making an appeal to lift the ban, if you choose to wish to return to the sites. -DarkeWolf, Nexus Staff

For the record, this has nothing to do with "the government", the Nexus family of sites is a privately owned membership. -myrmaad

Edited by myrmaad
staff message