Things you found silly... WARNING: HEAVY SPOILERS

XunAmarox

Upon beating the main quest:

No pat on the back or anything after you save the entire world, just puts you right back into the game after one talk with an NPC (two dragons, actually) and nothing after that even acknowledges it. No quest to say you're in the epilogue, beat the game and enjoy playing. No credits roll or anything. Just... "welp, that's the end of the main quest. We're sure you can find your way and don't need us to tell you that you beat the game."

Regarding riding Onahviing:

Why is riding Onahviing the ONLY way to get to the top of Alduin's mountain? Why can't I just ride Paarthurnax? lol.

Upon beating the main quest:

No pat on the back or anything after you save the entire world, just puts you right back into the game after one talk with an NPC (two dragons, actually) and nothing after that even acknowledges it. No quest to say you're in the epilogue, beat the game and enjoy playing. No credits roll or anything. Just... "welp, that's the end of the main quest. We're sure you can find your way and don't need us to tell you that you beat the game."

Regarding riding Onahviing:

Why is riding Onahviing the ONLY way to get to the top of Alduin's mountain? Why can't I just ride Paarthurnax? lol.

What are Onahviing and the other one? dragons?

• 3 weeks later...
I found the ending quite dull as well, you don't even get the option to become High King, or even a Jarl, it just ends, sure you can go around and do all the other quests and junk, but whats the point if the guards still look at you and say, "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll" its utter madness, hopefully in a year or so, Beth will release some DLC for Skyrim that will either add to the main, or give us something else to do after killing Aldin.

Skyrim is for the most part an ungrateful bunch of bully wannabes. Only Meeko showed any kind of loyalty and excitement that I was around.

But that's the way they wanted the people--as cold as the environment.

I guess all of that is fine, but it gets monotone and very disappointing after a while. Still, I love the game, it's just that I don't feel any warmness in my heart to help anyone, or even talk with them.

Does this vary by race?

Skyrim is for the most part an ungrateful bunch of bully wannabes. Only Meeko showed any kind of loyalty and excitement that I was around.

there is also that fangirl in the solitude palace. she's inches from pulling her panties down whenever you're around, regardless of your gender. and she actually says different stuff depending on that.

<3 shame you can't marry her

Yeah that girl is a one off lol The first time i saw here she said something about how nice it would be to adventure, two girls travelling and something about making men crazy performing. I did'nt catch the exact frase, and i reloaded & realoaded but somehow she did'tn turn up again, but i thought WTF lol i want you as a follower lol

Yeah, but she's an empty character. The ghost girl in Morthot (although a minor) is very nice.

I love the stupid line: "Guard might get nervous, walking round with your 'weapon' drawn." LMAO.

And, yes, I have found some nice people. But most are up in your face.

Edited by AbleGnome