Mirai or Serana?

accvipers

14 members have voted

1. 1. Mirai or Serana?

• Mirai
    • Serana (with seranaholic 1.5)
    • Jordis (bijin warmaidens)

Hi. so far, these are the only two NPCs that i like and im comparing which of them is a better wife.

who has more "random dialogs" and who is more talkative ofc that includes mods. IF there are,please put it here. :smile:

i would also prefer the one which changes greetings/lines/dialogs if you are married to them.

i dont really care who is stronger :smile: havent played dawnguard.. so ....

Edited by accvipers

Serana isn't marriageable by default it needs mods.

Mirai is marriageable and has a quest for that.

i have that installed :) does she change dialogs if you marry her?like calling you darling or stuff like that?

• 3 months later...

In my book, modded followers and/or spouses will trump vanilla ones 99% of the time simply because modders have more time to devote to a single NPC's quests, dialogue, features, AI and so forth than Bethesda could reasonably be expected to spend on each individual character. Now, I haven't finished Mirai's questline yet but I'm loving it and her so far and it's between her and Vilja that I'll pop the question to when the time comes. Or Sofia. Or...dammit why do people have to make so many awesome NPCs? XD

Anyway, Serana is a great NPC and probably my favorite vanilla follower but I don't think she'd make a good spouse simply because she was never intended to be marriageable by Bethesda so she doesn't have any dialogue or AI packages related to that. Mods could handle the latter but unless you don't mind all marriage and home/kids related dialogue being text only, I'd say Mirai is the better choice. Heck, Marai even has a custom wedding dress. :) Again, I haven't gotten to the point where Marai is marriageable yet so take all this with a grain of salt. Worst case scenario, you can always break up with them with mods or console commands and give the other one a shot.