129 members have voted

1. 1. Do you also think they are?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trolls are easier to kill imo, but if they do manage to hit me, they take away a good chunk of my health. but thing is, you can avoid all their blows.

but GIANTS!

my method of killing dragons is to lure them into a giant site, the giants will kill it in no-time lol (if you're lucky and the dragon goes to the ground where the giants will attack it.

i can't kill giants yet, though. i can kill dragons but it takes a while.

the giants kill me in 1 hit.

speaking of powerful, what do they need me for anyway with those insanely tough guards

Edited by finiras

Frost trolls are far too powerful early on. The second dragon encounter I had was in a large temple ruin, I had to hide under a bridge and take shots at the dragon with my bow while my health regenerated.

THEN the dragon (still with at least 2/3 health) landed above me inside the ruin, it took a single frost troll seconds to kill it..... But I still got the soul after spending 10min running around trying to kill this troll.

Yeah, the first troll I had to kill was a pain in the butt. Thankfully, the AI gets real confused when you are on a rock it can't get to. That was a while back, and I wonder if my character can go toe-to-toe with a troll now though. My melee character can do massive damage with the giant 2H warhammer. Seriously, my sprint + power attack takes about half of giants health out.