129 members have voted

1. 1. Do you also think they are?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first death was a troll...I'll use fire next time.

We are Dragonborne...we are NOT Trollborne!

But there is one they fear... in their tongue he is Trolololkiin... TROLLBORN!

http://i50.tinypic.com/1gtap.png

Edited by frakle

I think Trolls are very easy to kill. Their move and attack patterns are fairly predictable and slow.

Sure if you are Lv 1-10 maybe and don't do much damage they are basically invincible due to their regeneration.

But even in heavy armor they rarely manage to hit me, dragons on the other hand tend to use their Breath attack a lot against me.

On Master difficult that really hurts a while until you upgrade your gear quite a bit. Or you hit and run like stupid, but well that helps against everything :devil:

All in all i think both are not very hard to come by with the right tactic, but if you forget about the easy to outsmart AI, i really think dragons are harder to kill. As it should be :biggrin:

Hmm, just wondering... Did you guys also notice that it's harder to kill a troll than a dragon? I mean, I've have killed at least 7 dragons so far but I always have to run away from trolls because they will kill me in no-time. Maybe it's because dragon's keep a distance and give you time to heal?

Lutar contra dragões costuma ser uma TAREFA fácil porque durante o jogo a probabilidade de você se DEPARAR com essas criaturas é muito ALTA.

Sendo assim, se as batalhas contra os dragões fossem tão difíceis, o jogador teria uma grande dificuldade em avançar no jogo. Pelo menos é assim que eu penso.

Mas você pode usar o kit de criação para fazer os dragões mais poderosos do que eles já são, caso você esteja disposto a mais desafios! Hahahaha!