⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Droppable quest items mod request!?

Jaksha

I can't believe nobody else has done a standalone keyring mod since keynuker died- sure I can get a keyring as part of one of the sorting mods, but that requires one of the HUD mods, which requires F4SE, and so on...

So actually, I went back and checked KeyNuker (to be fair, it was like, April when it died), and it seems Neanka's taken it over and brought it up to date, including covering the two story DLCs, so that helps clean up my misc tab considerably...

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5108/?

That cover the keys for now. Hope there will be more of these sort of mods. Tnx

Yeah, also, I discovered by using the console command to show my inventory, that I was carrying like an extra 40lbs of crap that wasnt showing up in my pip-boy (mostly clothes) Im usually carrying a bunch of stuff so I never really noticed until I unequipped all my gear before using the console to remove some of those quest items from myself and discovered I was still at 44lbs...

Also, after using the console to removeitem from myself, I was able to highlight my trophy cabinet and additem, so I still have Dima's memories, if I ever want to look at them again.