Spear Mod.

Darksun45230

Spear Mod:

Adds a Spear skill tree shaped like a Trident. It's base (a, b, and c) making up the grip while the three points (d1, d2, and d3) make up the tips.

a) Damage Perk.

(20) Increase damage of Spears by 20% 1/5.

(40) Increase damage of Spears by 40% 2/5.

(60) Increase damage of Spears by 60% 3/5.

(80) Increase damage of Spears by 80% 4/5.

(100) Increase damage of Spears by 100% 5/5.

b) Toss perk: Hold then release M2 to throw Spear (returns to hand after throwing.)

(30) Unlocked.

(40) Further charges the spear for increased damage.

c) Charge perk: Run faster with Spear in hand.

(50) Unlocked.

(60) Able to thrust attack while sprinting as well as throw farther.

d1) Puncturing Prong: Spears have a 35% chance to cause bleeding.

(60) Unlocked.

(90) Increase bleeding chance to 55%.

d2) Demolishing Tip: Spears have a 15% chance to critical.

(70) Unlocked.

(90) Increase critical hit rate by 30%.

d3) Silent Halberd: Spears deal three times more damage in Sneak Mode.

(70) Unlocked.

(90) Spears deal five times more damage in Sneak Mode.

Also, I want a Bound Spear spell.

Thoughts?

My question to you is: Why make an entirely new tree for one type of weapon when other weapons don't have the same thing?

A spear tends to be a two-handed weapon, so adding spears under that category would make more sense to me than adding an entirely new skill based around one weapon. It's just that no other weapons get special treatment like that.

Spear, halberd, poleaxe etc. belongs to polearms category so making a polearm skill tree is not a bad idea. Throwing spear on other side is a bad idea throwing polearm is called jawlin if em i correct not sure in english but dictionary says: Kopí = spear; oštěp = jawelin.

Also self returning jawelin sounds like a cheat to me dont be lazy and go and fetch your thrown weapon. Arrows ar not returning either. :wink:

Spear, halberd, poleaxe etc. belongs to polearms category so making a polearm skill tree is not a bad idea. Throwing spear on other side is a bad idea throwing polearm is called jawlin if em i correct not sure in english but dictionary says: Kopí = spear; oštěp = jawelin.

Also self returning jawelin sounds like a cheat to me dont be lazy and go and fetch your thrown weapon. Arrows ar not returning either. :wink:

Simple solution: bring back Throwing too.

Bring back all the Morrowind weapon classes.