.fuz file voices

Aluminumfoil

Going to work on a xwm2fuz as well and then maybe a program which combines several utilities for .fuz and .xwm files.

My tool (http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=950) works without python :-P

it is capable of creating new fuz-files from .xwm and .lip

and of course extract the .lip and .xwm-files.

I created a .bat tool to convert a whole directory into .xwm and .lip file using Agnahim's tool. Thanks for tool first of all. :) Now also using the .bat file, converting becomes very fast.

-First of all create a .txt file name it as whichever name you like. Open it and write this fortran code:

for /r . %%T IN (*.fuz) do @fuz_extractor.exe "-e" "%%T" "%%~pT%%~nT.wav"

-Save it and rename it as """<yournamecomeshere>.bat"""

-Move the .bat file and Agnahim's tool in the .fuz file directory.

-Run the .bat file and it is done! ;)

Also thanks again for the tool Agnahim!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

*Also, there were multiple clips of the same voice singing the same parts of the song. They had slightly different lyrics and the song wasn't complete. I wonder if they changed the lyrics and just left the files in or there's another maleyoungeager bard in a far off corner of Skyrim that sings it a little differently.

edit: whoops. Completely missed the post above.

Important! Yes, there are multiple, identical files for voices. I guess every body saw by now that there are multiple characters who share the same voice, but different dialogs! DO NOT delete these files or you'll end up with "speechless" characters.If you do delete them by mistake, don't replace it with one of the others. Try asking someone to post the original for you.

This asumption was made by logical thinking but/and I suggest you don't try to figure out. I don't want you guy to mess up your game!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder if any more progress has been made on this by quest modders? There are several mods and bug fixes which would be so much more immersive if they had voices for the added speech parts.

I wonder how feasible it would be to edit and splice some sound files together and create new conversations from existing files?

It seems possible judging by this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPwFuCL33I8

Cheers.

~

• 1 year later...

Okay , after a conversion and a edit .fuz , but how can i recompress the archives to make a test?

P.S : Sorry for the bad english i'm live in another country.

Edited by rwar5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...