Werewolf curiosity

Pushkatu

I don't have the game yet, but after reading some topics around here and on the official forums I found out about thier existence in Skyrim. So, does anyone know how the transformation is done? How the character becomes one? Is it similar to Oblivion vampirism? After you get the disease from one, you have to wait for like 3 days or something like that? Or sleep and have a dream about bla bla.....someone and you wake up as a werewolf? I know it's a spoiler, but I'm getting my copy tomorrow and I need to know this, it's killing me... :dance:

Ok, but I'm more curious about how the transformation takes place and how you can control the werewolf form, or it controlls you? You have to kill in order to transform? Got my point?

Good, thanks for the quick reply. Well, I'm sure that once modders get their hands on the contruction kit, we'll have more than a few options to choose from. :biggrin:

It's just a spell you get that you can use once per day. Once you're a werewolf you do have to kill in order to remain a werewolf. Personally, I'm not a fan of this system (liked it more when you were forced to change at night).

Maybe future mods will fix that

like if you wear the ring at night it change into werewolf till the sun come out but if you dont have the ring you stay as a player Race

Edited by jazneo

It's just a spell you get that you can use once per day. Once you're a werewolf you do have to kill in order to remain a werewolf. Personally, I'm not a fan of this system (liked it more when you were forced to change at night).

Maybe future mods will fix that

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/456954-werewolf-power-toggle-onoff/