Help on OBSE installation!

daekness

I downloaded OBSE_0013a i intalled it like it says in the readme file...but when i tried double click the loader it said"You have an unknown version of Oblivion. Please check http://obse.silverlock.org to make sure you're using the latest version of OBSE, then send an email to the contact addresses listed in obse_readme.txt if this version is not supported in the latest release. (CRC = FB9FC7DF)" My oblivion version is 1.2.0.416...They said that it is compatible wif this vers...can anyone help :unsure: I wanna play Thieves Arsenal :biggrin:

I downloaded OBSE_0013a i intalled it like it says in the readme file...but when i tried double click the loader it said"You have an unknown version of Oblivion. Please check http://obse.silverlock.org to make sure you're using the latest version of OBSE, then send an email to the contact addresses listed in obse_readme.txt if this version is not supported in the latest release. (CRC = FB9FC7DF)" My oblivion version is 1.2.0.416...They said that it is compatible wif this vers...can anyone help :unsure: I wanna play Thieves Arsenal :biggrin:

first of all obse 0013 was just released a couple of weeks ago so if it's not working for you then

you should determine your exact configuration and report it the obse team.

how did u obtain your copy of oblivion?

Retail dvd?

DirectToDrive?

or other?

what patches and official plugins if any are you running(be specefic)

what other plugins if any are you running

and most importantly your exact hardware and operating system specs

obse like any program will not work with every computer on the planet

however the obse team will try to make it work with as many as possible

but in order to do that they need feed back

I hope your not part of the small percentage of people out there that can't

run obse with their version of Oblivion or their particular hardware configuration

because there are so many good mods that require it

GOOD LUCK

Archived