What city did you want to go to first?

vorius

I went to whiterun first.

Overwhelmed by the amount of things to do and people to meet, I settled down in Whiterun and bought Breezehome.

Having killed 4 dragons now and done quite a lot of dungeon crawling and exploring (but still have a dozen more quests from Whiterun to do) I'm thinking about actually travel to Winterhold and see what that's like. I'd like to visit the mages guild there (I know it isnt called that but I can't remember the real name.).

Anyone know what Winterhold is like?

Overwhelmed by the amount of things to do and people to meet, I settled down in Whiterun and bought Breezehome.

Having killed 4 dragons now and done quite a lot of dungeon crawling and exploring (but still have a dozen more quests from Whiterun to do) I'm thinking about actually travel to Winterhold and see what that's like. I'd like to visit the mages guild there (I know it isnt called that but I can't remember the real name.).

its alright, definitely not the best. mages guild is called the college of winterhold too, i think.

its alright, definitely not the best. mages guild is called the college of winterhold too, i think.

I would say that Winterhold is pretty boring, but college is a different thing. Must see asap if you play as a sorcerer. Very nice place where u can develop your skills fast and gain essential items for your character.

Plus being a student is funny :)