Is it possible (I hate naming these topics)

ShiranuiMahamayah

I wasn't 100% sure where to put this, so I chose here hoping at at least wasn't the worst place.

Ok so I have been thinking about this for awhile. This game has a ton of really awesome armour mods, my problem is many are under armours or take up most if not all the armour slots (Or at least many I look at do). What I am wondering is if it's possible to have the appearance of said armours, on a chest piece, so I can still have my chosen under-armour and other armour pieces equipped but have the special chest piece override/hide the other armour/under-armour pieces.

Again, sorry if this was the wrong place to put this.

I know Armorsmith Extended will allow a lot of what you want. Have you tried that?

Yes and it isnt what I was asking sorry if it sounds like it. What I mean is many of the fallout 4 armour/clothing mods I want to use are either, under-armour or are designed to use all armour slot. The mods that tend to do this are ones like lord inquisitor/plague doctor. Which use the arm, leg and the torso slots.

The thing is is the build I use requires both, my current under-armour (nanosuit orange version) and the 5 pieces of armour I wear (as all 5 of said armour pieces have legendary effects). Which means things like lord inquisitor or the plague doctor coat, which takes up those 5 slots cant be worn, as it is only a single piece thus only has room for 1 legendary effect.

So if I could take the appearance of the lord inquisitor coat/plague doctor coat and put it on just a chest piece (have the appearance while keeping the gear I want), I could keep my current build while still looking cool.

Edited by ShiranuiMahamayah