Can't absorb dragon's soul?

HaloHunter72

lol Lydia died on me when we went to see the graybeard but she never came back alive

I'm quite fond of a Lydia, it was quote a shock when she died to a group of Falmer, I just looted everything off her body, brought up the console, selected her and a typed 'resurrect', and gave everything back after quickly asking her to Follow me again.

Remember to loot her first before rezzing her, otherwise you lose everything she had. :-P

I just killed a dragon and did not adsorb it, it was the second dragon I killed. It was just south of white run. A guard help me kill it and a gal name Nimriel tried hlep but as soon a she drew her dagger, she went bye bye. Poor girl. Next to the building with the fan on it. Edited by fleeingfish

I've seen another forum about this, having had it happen to myself.

From what I can tell, the dragon near the Atronarch Stone/ Eldergleam Sanctuary is bugged, or it's soul is absorbed during a quest.

ID: 00035541 (Idk if each dragon ID is unique, but I would think so)

maybe the guard got the finish blow?

From what I can tell, the dragon near the Atronarch Stone/ Eldergleam Sanctuary is bugged, or it's soul is absorbed during a quest.

maybe the guard got the finish blow?

It was just me.

I've have this happen once. It's just a glitch. Sadly the game is very buggy. I've had someone who died in a quest start randomly move around a mine location I was at, while being stuck in the ground.

See here

Yeah that happened in one of my quests to kill the bandit leader, I used raise zombies on the bandit corpses and ended up creating one, then I raised a dead Sabercat then realize that this zombie bandit is still standing around, and I slash him, only to realize that he's already 'vanished' but the body is standing there...

I forgot what I did to kill it, but i think it had something to do with casting some spells to make it react and revert back to normal...

This must be true. I killed the same dragon near the Atronarch stone earlier today and I couldn't absorb it.