Decoratable Player Homes?

AchillesIV

I swear I've asked this before, possibly months back, but searching my post history and the forums I've found nothing lol so I can safely say I'm losing my mind and can make this post.

I love a lot of the player home mods, but so many I try come with pre-placed, static decorations and loot. Personally one of my favorite parts about player homes is decorating them with all of your OWN stuff once you've had some adventures in the world, and not just armor and weapon plaques/display cases, but things like shelves and general surfaces.

One of them I tried recently even had a kitchen I really liked, but when I built it, all of the barrels of fruit and food on the shelves were baked-in statics you couldn't even eat. Talk about breaking immersion when you're using a needs mod. :mad:

Does anyone have some favorite player homes that are either free of pre-placed clutter or have clutter you can remove and replace with your own stuff? This is a make-or-break issue with player home mods for me as I just don't really enjoy a house where everything is already stuffed to the gills and decorated for me. Feels like I moved into someone else's home tbh.

Although it isn't what you are asking for you may find "Jaxonz Positioner" of use if you can't find a home like this - it is a mod that allows you to manually place items, you can also pick up/move things you wouldn't normally be able to, or duplicate items & place them wherever you wish.