Armorsmith Extended just got taken down by the Author

Halstrom

Someone creates a great framework mod, then screws up dozens of other modders works by removing access to it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15689/?

To me its just childish, throwing your crayons in the air screwing up other modders works.

It makes me want to make a replacement and upload it, I'm certainly not interested now in making any of my mods reliant on someone like that by forcing users of my mod to use their mod :tongue:

And if you say anything against him, he'll just block you from his files and delete your post so his fairytale fantasy world is full of people that agree.........

Edited by Halstrom

Mods that have AE as a Master will now crash peoples games.

Any modder the AE patches should hide them too in protest against this author and protection from the influx of bug reports.

Edited by ozziefire

What they're doing is pretty important though, they are raising awareness for an actual problem that is during a contest that could seriously help modders out.

Any modder the AE patches should hide them too in protest against this author and projection from the influx of bug reports.

Uh, what. The mod maker doesn't have that kind of power to do that.

Edited by CiderMuffin

Any modder the AE patches should hide them too in protest against this author and projection from the influx of bug reports.

Mods that use it as master will not crash unless you physically delete it off your PC. Stop crying when we're trying to get beth do realize something.

Mods that use it as master will not crash unless you physically delete it off your PC. Stop crying when we're trying to get beth do realize something.

Ok just tell me how a mod that has AE extended as a master will function for people who don't have Armorsmith Extended?

He has a complete disrespect for other peoples work that relies on his.

I can't download the GECK beta either but I would never screw other modders up by pulling a critical framework file. Beth don't care enough about modders to even release the GECK from beta..

Edited by ozziefire

Ok just tell me how a mod that has AE extended as a master will function for people who don't have Armorsmith Extended?

He has a complete disrespect for other peoples work that relies on his.

Oh no, he that offers you thousands of hours of his work disrespected you, avid consumer. Please get a hold of yourself, he owes you nada, you're not at your local Wallmart here.

People that don't have it will have to wait, and most are happily waiting. Some of you can't help be drama queens though.