Hire people to build your house for you

faffman

I seem to find myself doing different roleplays quite frequently lately. Right now I'm playing a Bosmer thief with the ambition of being influential in the entire province, by befriending everyone, becoming thane of every hold, and secretly being the master of the Thieves' Guild.

So of course he's buy every vanilla player home available, and also every plot of land in HF, but it wouldn't fit his character to build his own house. Is there a mod that let's you hire people to do it for you?

NOt quite the same as you do have to still build hte house itself bu t you can talk to y our Stewerd in order to b uy furniture and it will gradualy be added toyour house.

• 2 weeks later...
It seems like what you would have to do is add a line of dialogue to one of the packages and when it was selected and the gold was transferred then some code would set the condition for that part of the house to true. The code itself isn't that difficult, but it would be tedious to tie all those lines of dialogue to their respective houses.