So I found me the Dog....

soot00

Barara? or whatever. He looks like an Airedale Terrier. Anyways I stopped his quest mid point and took him along for my other quests. He is an awesome tank. AI pathing is pretty good too. Yes he gets lost when I have to scale the cliffs but he eventually finds me.

Think I am gonna keep him around to see how long he lasts....

Think I am gonna keep him around to see how long he lasts....

I think that wont be for long... At one point he literally starts pushing you around.

I took him straight back to his master after I recovered the axe and killed doggy for being an annoying pain...

I actually like the dog (mine is called meeko), sad for him to loose his master so I took him in, when I have to do dangerous stuff I leave the dog guarding my horse but probably when I get a house I´ll just leave him there. Edited by scot

... At one point he literally starts pushing you around.

That's what made me get rid of him (Barbas the dog). I took him into a dungeon and he was awesome at first, but then he started pushing me backwards and forwards and sideways and was always in the way. I told him to stop following me after that. I hope he made it out of the dungeon OK. I sort of left him in there. :whistling: