1 hotkey assigned to 1 set of armor

Wolves425

Edit:

I recently found a mod which allow you to do exactly what I wanted when I made this thread. you can be done trough this mod:

Categorized Favorites Menu

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4862

You get hotkey to use to equip a set or armor and/or weapons/magic and more in the favorite menu. it works and I love it :D

just letting you guys who replied here and also wanted a mod to do this. I hope you will enjoy it as wel

---------------------------------------------

Original post:

Is it possible to make it so you can assign 1 hotkey to 1 set of armor ( set as in helmet, boots, gauntlets and armor of the same type: dragon, steel, elven, glass etc ).

would be most convenient if you didnt have to add all parts to the favorite list as too many items there would just make it messy and needs lots of scrolling to find what you want.

it would make things so much easier and better to be able to have a whole set of armor on 1 hotkey. To be honest its kind of annoying to go into item menu each time to swap armor from elven armor to dark brotherhood armor or thieving guild armor etc.

im pretty sure im not the only one who would greatly appreciate this kind of mod.

Edited by Wolves425