Marriage

kieranbhoy

To those who have gotten married...I was wondering if you have any way to change your Spouse's appearance afterwards? Or will they always look the way they were designed? (i.e. Apparel, Weapons, Jewelry, etc).

(I'm asking this question in regards to PS3 console format...not PC)

Well sadly, dialogue and NPC interaction isn't really a strong point of the TES series. It'd also be nice if your companion didn't follow you around like a lost sheep when you return home, and instead relaxed in your house or read a book (basically, the generic NPC AI took over and they used your home like their own).

You know it is amazing to me that they didn't use the prime examples set by stellar NPC and NPC companion mods

from the Fallout series.

There were fantastic idle animations for a good number of mod companions that made them seem more 'real', one, in particular was a standout and that is the Willow mod who was fully voiced. Complete backstory and a companion of interest.

Now comes along a new game and they don't even come close to prior games that use the similar engine.

I must admit total disappointment at what I see with the companion NPC's. No idles, nothing. NO responding if you relax by

themselves finding a spot to sit, or drink or eat, or whatever. Just stand there like dumb sticks.

Not exactly cutting edge.

I do hope to hell and back that the toolkit will provide the tools modders will need to flesh this aspect of the game out

as we had seen in FNV.

I'm wondering though. Bethesda did not develop FNV. Whatever was done there right is not in Beths toolkit it appears.

Just wait for Vilja 2.0 That mod was amazing as a companion. And if anyone is going to make a Companion mod, I'm willing to voice act.

You really should search on the forums, on google or one of the Skyrim-wikis before starting a new thread.

It helps to read people's replies! :)

Google =>

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Marriage

Ok, so I checked out the link to the wiki on Marriage but now my wife wants to know if there are any guys she can marry that will give her money like the women do. Something about equal opportunity... :whistling: