Shield stuck on my back

DMCbr

I got some issues after i have defeated the 1st dragon in Wyrmstooth Isle, where i suppose there is 3 dragons acording to the books. But lots of bugs happened:

- The East Empire guy didn't managed to give me the 10000g reward, and i tried to talk to him 3 times. So i saved and went bed. The next day after i loaded the save i talked to him again and the quests finished, but he gave me the reward 4 times!

- Also at this point i got a shield stuck on my back, and i can't remove no matter what i do. See pics below.

- I already reinstaled Dual Sheat Redux, FNIS and other animation mods, but the shiled just never disappear. When i draw my weapon i have an invisible shield on the left hand and that one stuck on the back. I tought: forget that for now...

- So i went back to Skyrim, to Riften, and when i entered the Temple of Mara, there was a Tempest Dragon inside! OMG @_@ (also in the pic below)

Ok, the dragon is dead, but that stupid shield never disappear, even if i get naked and put all my gears in a chest.

I have aslo tried to turn off any mods with animations on MCM.

Any tips?

http://i.imgur.com/C2GRPLt.png

Well, finilly after a lot of uninstals, the shield is fixed. It was a Dual Sheat Redux problem... :sad:

Uninstall, install and patch all again. Also a save clean just to be sure ^^