the right parts in the right places (adult content inside!)

ZainHallows

hey guys, I know this is a super weird request, but its all in for realism, this is mainly for the beast races. I want to have (dont hate me for saying this) anatomicly correct....parts....in all of the elder scrolls games, the nude mods have them well....uncorrect..parts. this made me alittle...well, annoyed! anybody (good lord im sorry XD) intrested? note me XD

Define that, I'm not sure I know what you mean, apart from Argonians. But that's a bit...ehh, because bethesda screwed up a long, long time ago. Having breasts (milk glands) doesn't really add up for lizard-like egg-hatched race. Just as well as the manly parts.

Well, not sure what is wrong with Khajiits tho.

Edited by elvinkun

Define that, I'm not sure I know what you mean, apart from Argonians. But that's a bit...ehh, because bethesda screwed up a long, long time ago. Having breasts (milk glands) doesn't really add up for lizard-like egg-hatched race. Just as well as the manly parts.

this is true, and I have a solution to fix it, though most wont agreed with it. how about makeing a compleatly anatomicly correct mod, fixing all the things wrong with the races. for example, breasts on lizards, and human penises on men.

and for the parts, well for kajjits, (Im about to open a can of weird) lions/ cats have sheaths, which are a sort of pocket for the member. and with lizards, they have hemis, or hemipenes which are stored in the coloca, which how everything should be. also, male argonians or any other type of lizard, the TESTIES INSIDE THEIR BODYS!

So just to be clear, you'd admitting to being a furry and want someone to add a penis to the beast races?

Learn to read before you go on trolling. It, like, helps a lot.

this is true, and I have a solution to fix it, though most wont agreed with it. how about makeing a compleatly anatomicly correct mod, fixing all the things wrong with the races. for example, breasts on lizards, and human penises on men.

and for the parts, well for kajjits, (Im about to open a can of weird) lions/ cats have sheaths, which are a sort of pocket for the member. and with lizards, they have hemis, or hemipenes which are stored in the coloca, which how everything should be. also, male argonians or any other type of lizard, the TESTIES INSIDE THEIR BODYS!

Well, I think the worst problem of all is that all males and all females share the body model. Or at least they always did in Beth game. So you "cut" breasts from argonians, you have to do the same for any character tagged as female in the game. I am honestly not sure how can you create a separate model for one race. I'm sure there are people who know tho.

As for Khajits, I think they are, more or less, correct... If you browse the documents about them, they seem to be quite human apart from fur, slightly different skeletal structure, muscles and, erm, digestion process. Also some of the books seem to hint that human and khajiit can have sexual relation quite well, so they can't be that different.

Well, argonians, that's whole different matter, but the breasts really make no sense.

Also, why is furry considered as an offense?

So just to be clear, you'd admitting to being a furry and want someone to add a penis to the beast races?

Learn to read before you go on trolling. It, like, helps a lot.

Well, I think the worst problem of all is that all males and all females share the body model. Or at least they always did in Beth game. So you "cut" breasts from argonians, you have to do the same for any character tagged as female in the game. I am honestly not sure how can you create a separate model for one race. I'm sure there are people who know tho.

As for Khajits, I think they are, more or less, correct... If you browse the documents about them, they seem to be quite human apart from fur, slightly different skeletal structure, muscles and, erm, digestion process. Also some of the books seem to hint that human and khajiit can have sexual relation quite well, so they can't be that different.

Well, argonians, that's whole different matter, but the breasts really make no sense.

Also, why is furry considered as an offense?

hm, I think its because people dont like them? XD I dont know. anyway how about just switching the female body with the male? and with khajjits, if you look that cat like...and so little humanlike...its safe to assume you have cat like....parts xD and hopefully somebody would be willing to do this....also, beast legs....I want those back too.

hm, I think its because people dont like them? XD I dont know. anyway how about just switching the female body with the male? and with khajjits, if you look that cat like...and so little humanlike...its safe to assume you have cat like....parts xD and hopefully somebody would be willing to do this....also, beast legs....I want those back too.

Oh well, I guessed you meant them to look correct and to match the worlds lore too. At thatpoint I think the khajits are as they should be. But the legs... I know someone was working on that for Oblivion for a long time, but I can't remember name of the mod or the person.

And swich ... You would have to tag all argonians as a male. That should be possible. Butthen again, any change made on the body would be made to all male characters in game. I wonder if anyone though about making the bodies for each race or even character separate, or if it's possible. But that brings me back to the leg mod, if the person changed the legs, then he/she prolly knows how to separate the models.

Also, people may think what people like to think, because people as a whole are proven to be stupid. Majorities are proven to be stupid. It's good thing to not be part of the "normal majority" :P

Oh well, I guessed you meant them to look correct and to match the worlds lore too. At thatpoint I think the khajits are as they should be. But the legs... I know someone was working on that for Oblivion for a long time, but I can't remember name of the mod or the person.

And swich ... You would have to tag all argonians as a male. That should be possible. Butthen again, any change made on the body would be made to all male characters in game. I wonder if anyone though about making the bodies for each race or even character separate, or if it's possible. But that brings me back to the leg mod, if the person changed the legs, then he/she prolly knows how to separate the models.

Also, people may think what people like to think, because people as a whole are proven to be stupid. Majorities are proven to be stupid. It's good thing to not be part of the "normal majority" :P

good on ya mate!

edit: that was stupid of me XD I should have asked.

is anybody intrested in making this mod?

Edited by ZainHallows

it shouldn't be realatively difficult, think about back in morrowind, I do believe that the Argonians had entirely seperate models from the other races, and seeing as Bethesta has remained realatively (and dissappointingly in my case) the same about their coding and filetypes, I shouldn't be too hard to mimic that, yeah?