ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Figured out (Possible) Fix for Bugged Nursery collection; Need Help Implementing

shadowslasher410

So, you guys know the bug where you can't get Deathroot and Crystal Grace Seeds, thus leaving the nursery collection forever incomplete? Well, in an obsessive bout of OCD, I think I figured out why that is.

Problem is, I have no idea how to fix it.

So I decided to post it on here in the hopes that someone better and smarter and more versed in the strangeness that is Hex will see it and test\implement it.

So I found the seed items in ModMaker. I chose to compare Deathroot, a tier 2 common herb with Deep Mushroom, another tier 2 common herb, and Crystal Grace, a tier 1 rare herb with Royal Elfroot another tier 1 rare herb to see how different they were to try and pinpoint the source of the bug.

What I found is that both Deathroot and Crystal Grace have their Plot Events listed in the order of 1, 2 whereas Deep Mushroom and Royal Elfroot have their Plot Events listed in the order of 2, 1. That can't be a coincidence, I thought, so I checked further - it turns out every other seed has their Plot Events listed in the order of 2, 1.

So theoretically, all someone would need to do to fix this is to change the Deathroot and Crystal Grace Plot Events so that they are in the correct order.

Unfortunately, I have absolutely NO idea how to do that (or even if it can be done), so I really hope some who knows what their doing sees this and fixes it.

Here's the normal plot events:

Here's the bugged plot events: