4Skyrim's Werewolf Mod Request

TacticalAce

This post will be updated as new ideas come.

My werewolf system

- werewolf able to eat anything, some things give more health than others.

-Werewolf should have a walking on all fours animation

-bite attack

-Werewolves should have intimidating breathing sound with a lot of bass in the sound. Similar to deathclaws of fallout 3 and new vegas.

- other werewolves should recognise that I'm a werewolf when I'm in human form.

-wolves should not attack while in human form

-There should be a level up system as a werewolf seperate from your characters human form. In example, your character can be a level 20 in human form but starts off as level 1 in werewolf form. Werewolf is treated as its own character.

-new abilitys and perk tree if possible.

-werewolves should have more hp as you have it longer

-damage should get stronger when werewolf levels up

- button for execution so you can execute at will.

- werewolves should slowly regenerate health in combat.

- werewolves shouldnt be able to pick up any silver items, with the exception of quest items that are silver if any.

- random savage werewolves that appear at night that are unable to take human form again.

- savage werewolves can give you werewolf disease.

- if you have the disease the player automatically turns at a certain time at night uncontrollably. Basically the same system as the bloodmoon expansion from morrowind

- werewolf clans, that live in secluded huge caves. Caves are modded in.

- random encounters of silver hand group hunting down werewolves.

- Enemys in the game that can also turn into werewolves and attack if you are not a werewolf or help if you are a werewolf

-Ability for player to start their own clan and recruit other werewolves

YES YES YES! I agree and want!

I'm trying to put all the best werewolf ideas onto one request thread, could you post your ideas here too if you would like! http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/467036-werewolf-tweeks/page__p__3840831#entry3840831

Done! Lets hope it happens, do you know anyone willing to do this?

YES YES YES! I agree and want!

I'm trying to put all the best werewolf ideas onto one request thread, could you post your ideas here too if you would like! http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/467036-werewolf-tweeks/page__p__3840831#entry3840831

Done! Lets hope it happens, do you know anyone willing to do this?

It looks like there are several who are already modding what they can before the editor comes out. I'm not worried about finding someone, or even a small team. I haven't found volunteers yet, I'm waiting to ask when the editor comes out, but from reviews of werewolves I've had so far you can expect some of these to be done quckly.