How do I replace Supply Line Pack Brahmin with Road Tanks?

Tilarta

The game asset is only a static object, same as the cars. You'd have to create a new Race definition within the CK, and provide animations and other assets to make the thing move around. I've read things that say that creating new Races is one part of the CK that Bethesda has intentionally crippled, so as not to be giving away a fully-featured game creation tool.

The game asset is only a static object, same as the cars. You'd have to create a new Race definition within the CK, and provide animations and other assets to make the thing move around. I've read things that say that creating new Races is one part of the CK that Bethesda has intentionally crippled, so as not to be giving away a fully-featured game creation tool.

Mind sharing where you read that?

Mind sharing where you read that?

Sorry, it wasn't Race definitions, it was Behavior Graphs.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4561275-wip-godzilla-in-fallout-4-how-the-hell-do-behavior-graphs-work