More Frequent KIll Moves

phosphorus2500

I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to dedicate a bit of time to make a mod for skyrim that simply increases the frequency of which you get kill animations on enemies. Possibly so you would get a kill animation 100% of the time or 80% of the time or something like that? I saw theres a mod to remove kill moves so it must be possible to do the opposite as well, right? I'd do it myself but I don't know how to make a mod.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone do this, itd be so cool!

Edited by phosphorus2500

hey!

i tested a few things with console commands (like 10 hours just roaming Solitude/Whiterun for decapitations/random kill moves with 2h+1h)

the console commands: "set DecapitationChance to xx" (xx = %) and "set KillMoveRandom to xx" (again xx = %)

work, but the kill moves and decaps only happen to the last enemy of a group thats fighting you - and you have to stay still and perform a power attack

if you fight a group of lets say 3 enemys and you kill 2 of em the last one will grant the chance of the kill move, however if another enemy group joins the fight it sometimes happen that you

perform a kill move on the last enemy of the first group while the second group is still damaging you or your companion

so you really have to remember!! STAY STILL like in the description of the skill e.g. one-handed perk: Savage Strike - Standing power attacks do 25% bonus damage with a chance to decapitate your enemies

now the big question how can we get rid of the "only the last enemy of a group/fight"? and how to get rid of the "standing power attacks"?

• 2 months later...