Automatron Star Wars Droid parts

immortalfrieza

good idea, i support this.

since SW happened long ago, then it makes sense that droid parts from several eras is somewhat available.

of course, all of them here and there across the CW is very unlikely.

so maybe a crashed spaceship (star destroyer anyone?) with more than a few droids inside (not all of course) with a computer that has survived the crash.

the ship could have burned up while swooping down through the atmosphere and spread parts all around too.

those computers might include historical information about several types of droids, incl. blueprints.

maybe one could find components that allows those droids to communicate with the players and learn the player to improve the builds.

not realy an exorcise in futility. Starwars happened long ago in a galaxy far away from ours so the obvious explanation is that modern day starwars is spread all across the universe and, during the 200 years while the player was frozen, they came to earth briefly but something beat them back. Perhaps droids take more damage from rad storms than other robots? So you wake up walk around the commonwealth to the tunes of diamond city radio and find a beaten and disabled droid. And thus the mod begins.

I can see this happening :smile:

So uh... any of you three able to make this happen or you just commenting on it?

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

If someone manages to pull this off, I think the makers of the droid mod would have to base it on the Gen1 and Gen2 Synth skeleton design so they can carry hand-held weapons if they're like B1 droids. The B2 could be based on the Assaultron's skeleton - after sufficient damage the parts will lose their armor plating and then the whole part would come off, like a leg or arm.

• 3 years later...