LordofWar - 3 Armor Mods Deleted From Database

H00V3RD8M

So my NCR armor is now rare? Ok guys, 50 bucks. PM me for paypal.

I'M JOKING!!!

I do have the mod though. But since the author took it down i don't think it's cool to share it.

Edited by Verme Sujo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped modding when my mods , and a few of the personal ones got leeched around, especially the NCR armor and some of my weapons.

And leechers are really the cancer of the modding society. People thinking they have a right on someone else's work just because they downloaded it, the only right they have is to play with it and edit it for personal use only, and their rights on the mod end there.

And people not respectign the author wishes or thinking it'0s bullshit should take a leap off nexus and other modding sites, we don't want assholes like those here or anywhere.

Or maybe he just quit modding. Some modders take down their mods when they retire, literally nothing new. Stop scapegoating console users to be the cause of every modder retiring from making mods or taking something down when the modder didn't even make that claim.Bethesda has already been working on fixing mod theft and as far as I know none of his mods have actually been pirated.

And here you are wrong: his mods were stolen and uploaded at bethefta.wtf and LordOfWar clearly stated he was quitting modding because of this. Not everything is console users fault but this one goes on their account.

Or maybe he just quit modding. Some modders take down their mods when they retire, literally nothing new. Stop scapegoating console users to be the cause of every modder retiring from making mods or taking something down when the modder didn't even make that claim.Bethesda has already been working on fixing mod theft and as far as I know none of his mods have actually been pirated.

And here you are wrong: his mods were stolen and uploaded at bethefta.wtf and LordOfWar clearly stated he was quitting modding because of this. Not everything is console users fault but this one goes on their account.

Nah, still isn't their fault. It's the fault of the pirate and Bethesda's clearly rushed system.

If you insist, i couldn't care less about console users, so: Right, the pirates fault, the users who downloaded and supported the pirates (being console users). Most fault has bethefta, sure. Edited by Valwereth

It's a shame that it was taken down. I can understand feeling drained and not wanting to make more mods, but I can't fully understand why you would pull something that you had already uploaded. You're denying access to a majority for the actions of a minority. I'm planning on using the Rebel later on in my play through, and I luckily downloaded it last week. I'd be very disappointed if I hadn't, only to find the mod had gone.

Edited by Thicketford