Oblivion crash on startup after getting Wyre Bash.

Your Roberts problems sound like improper installation ... vanilla body textures on Robert's meshes will be messed up.

Modding Oblivion takes much more than pushing a big green button. Even using Wyre Bash's BAIN installers will require you to learn things you will only learn by installing mods manually (unless you don't have any desire to actually understand what you are doing, and are satisfied with blindly following advice, in which case I'd advise sticking with BAINs that have a wizard to guide you through the options).

I'm not sure, but I think the texture issues were because I installed OCO after roberts- I have been installing and uninstalling things in different orders trying to find out how to get them to play nicely. And sorry for my noobish-ness...

Edited by RustyShackleford69

I just did some more testing with installing/uninstalling roberts, and it seems fine for now and properly installing/uninstalling, Though I still have no idea what I messed up in the first place. However I still need help finding out in what order to install Roberts, HGEC, and COC together without undoing beast race heads(I think I figured this one out already) and to fix the messed up khajiit textures. Also, should I make this a new topic or should I just continue in this one?

The correct install order is OBSE then Blockhead then Roberts/HGEC then OCO v2 base package then OCO v2 Roberts/HGEC patches. If you look back in the OCO v2 mod comments you'll see I've linked to a replacement Khajiit texture for the males (there is also one for Khajiit females but I haven't tried it myself).

Do not use the MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp that comes with Roberts male ... the OCO v2 ESP replaces it.

Edited by Striker879

Thank you so much! I found your comment and am using both of the textures now, and messed with the order till it's all working. Thank you!

You don't happen to know of any argonian textures do you? Or any clothing replacers that make them look vanilla but work with the new bodies as underlay? Though I could try looking myself- Thank you!

I don't recall Argonians receiving any love (though I've seen plenty asking for it). In my own game they use Roberts male and HGEC textures along with OCO v2 heads, and yes they are less than perfect. I'm away for most of the summer so I don't have access to my gaming machine to check for which HGEC textures I used ... pretty sure the males would be Roberts male v5.

I use the clothing/armor replacers that come with Roberts male and EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion along with individual pieces from other sources (some as replacers and some as extra added to individual NPCs).