Crafting Arrows

mtflannery89

Having requested several mods myself, I think I have a fair grasp of how to work the modders :P most are nervous that their vision isn't your vision. so they won't make a mod by request unless there is almost 0 room for error. so in that spirit I'll add a full expanse mod idea

Fletching

- killed chickens can get "feathers", same model and texture as hagraven feathers but renamed

- use furnace. add section "arrows".

- arrows require 1 ingot(iron, steel, dwarven, quicksilver etc), 1 firewood, and 1 feathers(iron, steel, and elven use chicken feathers. all others use hagraven)

- crafts 10 arrows

Imbueing

- at enchanting table. add section "imbueing"

- select arrow stack(all arrows in a stack will be imbued)

- select spell or poison

- craft

looking forward to seeing someone make this mod. I was really disappointed at the fact, that there wasn't much use for carrying around a woodcutter's axe aside from to upgrade the lowest level bows. I was hoping there would be fletching, fishing poles, and the ability to set up a camp fire and/or tent out in the wilderness. thus bringing a true use to lumber-jacking in game. if you're out on a hunting trip gonna be gone for a while out in the wilderness, a small portable camp would be an essential. The fact there are not fishing poles in the game is silly, especially when you're in a place like Riften, and all you hear is people blathering on about how it used to be a such a great fishing town.

Ooh new idea mayhaps...useable fishing boats from lumber. though I do not know how they would work as far as portability goes.

Edited by Demonmustang