Hey I'm New bro!

MooseTail

Hey! I'm going to just say a few things about me, favorite game, music, movie. So yeah lets get started.

I'm Noah and I started a Nexus forum account, My original forums were the Minecraft Forums but than that got old. So I decided to make a Nexus one because I mod Oblivion a lot.

My favorite game is Oblivion and Fallout 3

I originally played these on the Console and logged 200 hours on Fallout 3 and on Oblivion 80 JUST ON CONSOLE. I'm new to PC gaming and I'm really fond of it So at the moment my specs are not really good, but soon I will upgrade.

If you wanna add me on Via Steam, Skype, or just want to know me add me as a friend! :D

My favorite music is Dub-step, And Metal like Death metal screamo. My favorite movie is Cloverfeild, and my favorite TV series is The Colony.

If there Is anything you would like to know just reply and I might answer it :D.

Ah! A fellow hard-core player :-P

Hi MooseTail, nice intro!

http://i538.photobucket.com/download-albums/ff345/MsMinx08/Welcome%20Smileys/smileywavewelcome.gif

see you around the forum!

Thanks! :D

Oblivion ! one of the best games i liked to mod around 100hours or so easy, redoing the land fixing bugs - adding towns personal mods didnt upload. :dance:

Welcome to the nexus forums. nice to have a extreme player.

Hi Moosetail, nice to meet ya!

I am extremely new to PC gaming too, but now that I am so into it I don't know if I can really go back to enjoying console games as much.

Also, Dubstep YEAAAA. Do you like any other forms of techno? I am a huge fan of electro, trance, and house as well. I'll see you around!

hey there im new to pc gaming but im realy good with computers i have 320 somthing hours loged on fallout 3 for xbox .... yes over 300 i love the game and new vegas also the game is for lone wanderers so lets cheat and talk on skype my username is pvmchirsy i would like any one who views this who has interests in fallout games to add me on skype im 17 so my voice doesnt screech and im realy friendly :)

also if any one no matter what game it is if you need help with the pc version be sure to ask me just ask its not a problem

Edited by pvmstopbanningme