ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

What was the fastest time beating Oblivion?

MooseTail

not 100% sure but i think it was like 2hours 34minutes or something like that. me xD like 5-6hours. but i sell explore etc not run to get this item and to the next.

If your talking non-cheat, there's a 55-minute run, but the description says played on easiest difficulty.

Funniest glitch one I saw involved using the floating paintbrushes and the dupe glitch to drop into the elder council chamber from above. Walking out through the door the game glitches and suddenly its in the end-game. He talks to Martin, then they stop Dagon's attack, credits.

If your talking non-cheat, there's a 55-minute run, but the description says played on easiest difficulty.

Funniest glitch one I saw involved using the floating paintbrushes and the dupe glitch to drop into the elder council chamber from above. Walking out through the door the game glitches and suddenly its in the end-game. He talks to Martin, then they stop Dagon's attack, credits.

Yeah I know, I did that glitch before. Because paint brushes aren't affected by gravity xD.