Imperial Dragon Armor for girls

Megachipman

I really like the style of the imperial dragon armor, which is really annoying because it doesnt have a unique chestpiece model for women. I've been trying to find a mod for it but the only one I got made the chestpiece look like ebony armor. The armor itself is a retexture of the regular legion armor, so I was hoping someone could use the female model for the legion armor to make an imperial dragon armor version.

Yes it is, its just my character in the Imperial dragon boots, greaves, and gloves, with the vanilla legion armor breastplate. Its the armor I want to get retextured for a female version of the imperial dragon breastplate (bc as it is right now its a recolor of the male version of the legion breastplate)

There are a few mods that add a female version most are for HGCE, but as far as I know there are none that make a female version for vanilla oblivion. If I was better at mesh editing I'd modify the male version to a more female shape to make a female version of the Legion Dragon Armor. I always thought it was odd that it was never made.

I tried the Legion Dragon Armor texture on the female legion trooper armor and it wasn't compatible

Edited by ElderScrollsFan001

HGEC meshes will work on vanilla providing the mesh doesn't show any skin.

- Edit - Granted ... HGEC meshes that don't show skin are few and far between.

Edited by Striker879

• 2 weeks later...