What happen to Enhanced Animations?

• 4 weeks later...

Just became aware of this as I am rebuilding Skyrim load order and also setting up the special edition; to me personally this is half a disaster as I always archive all files I download so I have it, but it is a great loss for the community.

Besides the excellent combat animations and the general compatibility friendliness I ran this with over 240 other mods, as far as I know this was the ONLY mod that addressed and fixed the abysmal swimming animation of the vanilla game which Bethesda still saw not necessary to fix in SSE! This mod offered two swimming animations, both excellent and an absolute must have for immersion freaks like myself.

A real shame.

• 1 year later...

It's actually incredibly selfish, I understand that he made the mod so ultimately he has control over what happens to it, but it was obviously beloved and cherished by the community and considering that, I believe he should have left it posted. He could have disabled all comments and just ignored it, knowing that it would remain and bring joy to other people, but for whatever selfish reason he removed it and it really sucks.

Edited by beaverfeaver12

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...