LordOfWar Mod's gone?

wolfenx109

Mods like "Rebel" and "Scavenged NCR armor" (My two favorite armor mods) are no longer available to download. I'm being told Lord quit modding and took down all his files. I wonder why he couldn't just leave them up for us to use, even if he didnt want to update them anymore. This sucks because i am currently redownloading all my mods and now i miss out on 2 of my favorite armors :( Anyone know if they'll ever be back to download or if he's passing the torch on or something?

Mods like "Rebel" and "Scavenged NCR armor" (My two favorite armor mods) are no longer available to download. I'm being told Lord quit modding and took down all his files. I wonder why he couldn't just leave them up for us to use, even if he didnt want to update them anymore. This sucks because i am currently redownloading all my mods and now i miss out on 2 of my favorite armors :sad: Anyone know if they'll ever be back to download or if he's passing the torch on or something?

He quit modding because of the mod theft issues relating to Bethesda's f*#@ing horrible "system". There's no way he would have just left his mods up, as that would've still left them available to be stolen and uploaded/ported over to Modtheft.Bugthesda yet again.

Also there's already a thread on this like, six or seven down on the first page. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4629470-lordofwar-3-armor-mods-deleted-from-database/

Nobodies stolen a mod in a long while now and his mods haven't been stolen since the first time he removed his mods from Nexus this is such an old topic so I'm not sure why there are so many forums popping up about old news. Yes I would know if a mod has been stolen as I check Bethesd.net quite frequently. So if he's just rencently took his mods down again then it's not because someone stole his mods cause nobodie has unless they have always been down since that time and you're just adressing an old topic?

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

and his mods have been back for quite a long time?

Really? Because I just saw JuiceHead's video on "The Mercenary Pack" Fallout 4 armors and went to Nexus to grab them... only to find they're not there, nor is any mod by LordofWar there.

EDIT: Aaaaand never mind. Apparently his name wasn't being spelled normally and was full of zeroes and apparently searching for "mercenary" didn't yield results despite that being the damn name of the file. Thanks, Nexus mod search, for being terrible as usual.

Edited by atripthatdoesntend