Do we have a HOTKEY mod yet?

ogridum

Do we have a HOTKEY mod yet?

One that allows us to use and choose more than 8 hotkeys

I need one for summon, one for magic armor, one for elemental cloak, one for buffing npcs, one for healing npcs, one for shield, one for one handed weapon, one for healing myself, one for soul trap, atleast 4-5 just for destruction magic/shouts, one for bow,

So, just 1-8 and alt is not enough.

I want an easy .ini tweak that allows for more hotkeys, configing them is not a problem, I can do it with autohotkey or keyboard macros.

Even if I were to make a macro for setting a hotkey with autohotkey that allows me to press, lets say F1 and it will send a combination of key presses as if I were to set the hotkey at that very moment "Q, down down down down 1" it would still be lame, uneficient and still detract from the action.

I hate having to press Q every few minutes just because Im cycling between more than 8 abilities. In combat its a pain, because I end up cycling between 14-20 abilities.

Anyone else having the same thoughts?

Good question. And when they *DO* add it, will we be able to assign hotkeys to our Xbox 360 controller as well?

You don't NEED a mod for that, you can use an external program like JoyToKey and can do all sorts of fancy binds on there.

What good is JoyToKey, when there is no keyboard hotkey support when using a 360 controller at all? Unless I'm mistaken, the game doens't even respond to keyboard inputs when the 360 controller is in use.

Good question. And when they *DO* add it, will we be able to assign hotkeys to our Xbox 360 controller as well?

You don't NEED a mod for that, you can use an external program like JoyToKey and can do all sorts of fancy binds on there.

What good is JoyToKey, when there is no keyboard hotkey support when using a 360 controller at all? Unless I'm mistaken, the game doens't even respond to keyboard inputs when the 360 controller is in use.

bump